Saturday, February 21, 2009

pre-blog (a bad attempted pun on prologue)

This is my third blog. Ever. And will probably not be my last. The first two, um, stalled (ie, I stopped bothering with the posting nonsense that blogs require). The same will undoubtedly happen for this one.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

The blog's title has to do with my workplace.
And, if you need to know, I'll tell you.
It's simple.

Since you might need to know (here I am speaking to my non-existent readers), I will tell you that I am fond of bad puns that can be followed by sarcastic laughter. I am probably going to write about random stuff that alludes to random stuff, with the odd applicable thing thrown in.

My computer will be a likely topic, as I despise it. My search for an affordable macbook pro will be another.
And work. I will talk about work a lot, hopefully without actually mentioning the company or any details of what I do, because then I would have to kill you.
And killing is messy and expensive. I'd rather buy that macbook pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment