Thursday, February 26, 2009

Depression

Good-bye, dear readers (even if you don't exist). I'm going to be trapped in a horrid little crevasse between two mountains for two days. There will be no internet for two days.  And, to make matters worse, there is no cell phone reception in this crevasse. At all. 
It was nice enough, once upon a time... Before the ability to text was given to me. 
I'm going to die.

Pray for me, readers. If I don't die, I shall at the very least be suffering from severe withdrawal. Itchy thumbs. Twitchy fingers. 

It really is a nice little crevasse. It's green, wet, and isolated. All excellent traits in a crevasse. But I doubt that I shall be able to get past the no-internet-no-reception issue... 
At least I'll still be able to charge my phone and mp3 player... 
Maybe I should try airplane mode. That would help with the thumb problem...

So Au Revoir. Until the happy day of return to civilisation...

No comments:

Post a Comment